Another one of these quick and dirty ones today:
- Those “Beverly Hills Cop” movies are still enjoyable.
- That hot sauce challenge was a stupid idea.
- Revisiting some classics was a good idea.
- Next up John McTiernan movies. For some reason I feel the urge to revisit “Medicine Man”. Don’t ask me why. Or maybe I’ll finish Tony Scott’s oeuvre first.
- I can handle the hot sauce.
- None of my students is going to do any of those holiday assignments the our department prepared today.
- Now I have the “Axel F.” theme stuck in my head.
- I have to do a proper exam with my students over the computers. That’s going to be fun. Actually, I might have figured that one out. I’m getting. The hang of forms.
- That was such a stupid idea.